My fee for a 50 minute therapy session is comparable to those of other Marriage and Family Therapists in the area. Unless we make other specific arrangements, payment by check or cash is expected at each session. I do not bill insurance companies but I can generate a receipt for therapy services with diagnosis and CPT codes which you may submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. I do offer a few reduced fee time slots based on availability.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Will I be covered if I see an out-of-network provider and if so, what is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Clients pay by check or cash at the time of each appointment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be expected to pay the full cost of the session.